[dropcap2]A[/dropcap2]t C&R Remodeling we understand that even small home repairs can feel like big headaches. With just one phone call you can have relief! During that phone call we will give you a general estimate of cost, or if the scope is more complex, we will schedule our consultant to visit and give you a firm bid.
Once you give us the go-ahead, our handyman will arrive on-time and ready to work. All of our handymen have at least 15 years experience, have been through background & security checks, and carry all of the tools they’ll need for your job. C&R Remodeling wants to be your one-stop resource for all your home improvement needs, large or small. Call us today!
Typical Handyman Projects
- Dry rot repair
- Attic ladder installation
- Storm door installation
- Tile work & repair
- Window replacement & repair (Energy Trust Certified Affiliate)
- Skylight or sun tunnel installation & repair (Velux Certified 5-star Installer.)
- Finish carpentry: door, window, and baseboard trim installation
- Carpentry: wall and roof framing
- Cabinet repair or reconfiguration
- Shutter installation
- Door replacement
- Picture hanging
- Siding replacement/repair and caulking
- Pressure washing
- Dryer vent cleaning/replacement
- Attic vent installation
- Cabinet leveling for hard surface countertop installation
- Deck construction or repair
- And much more!
[info_box]We wish we could offer discounted plumbing and electrical repair service, but Oregon law requires licensed plumbers and electricians on all contracted repairs.[/info_box]